Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup(s) Kraft Original BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh gingerroot grated
- Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours (high 3-4 hours).
- Serve with hot cooked rice and steamed green beans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 7LeeAnn3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note