Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
Community Recipe from
- 4 red potatoes (unpeeled)
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 1/2 pound(s) corned beef brisket with seasoning packet
- 1 can(s) beer or non-alcoholic beer
- 8 slice(s) cabbage
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place potatoes, carrots, and onion. Top with corned beef. Sprinkle with seasoning. Add beer and water to cover corned beef.
- Cook on low heat for 10 - 12 hours.
- Remove meat from the cooker. Add cabbage to cooker and increase heat to high. Cook for additional 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note