Slow Cooker Chicken with Creamy Chive Sauce - BHG
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) package fresh button mushrooms quartered
- 6 ounce(s) package fresh shitake mushrooms stems removed and caps sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 0.75 ounce(s) envelope Italian dry salad dressing mix
- 10.75 ounce(s) can condenesed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 ounce(s) tub cream cheese with chives and onions
- Hot cooked pasta
- snipped fresh chives
- 1. Place mushrooms in crock; top with chicken. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the dressing mix. Stir in mushroom soup, wine, and cream cheese until combined. Pour over the chicken in crock.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Serve chicken and mushrooms with sauce over hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Chicken with Creamy Chive Sauce - BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes