Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
Community Recipe from
- 2-4 Boneless Chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 4-6 slice(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar(s) 28oz marinara sauce
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the bottom of the crockpot stoneware. In a medium bowl, beat egg. In second medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, spices, and grated Parmesan cheese all together.
- Dip Chicken in beaten egg and then toss into bread crumb mixture to coat completely on both sides. Place chicken breasts on bottom of crockpot. Place layer of mozzarella slices on top of breaded chicken breasts. Cover cheese layered chicken with entire jar of sauce.
- Place lid of crockpot securley on and turn heat to low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Serve over cooked pasta of your choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Coachjud and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note