Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 12-ounce bag(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 3 1/2 cup(s) shredded Italian cheese blend (14 oz)
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package(s) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup(s) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 1. Cook and drain broccoli as directed on package, using minimum cook time. In large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese blend, the pepper, both soups, sour cream, mushrooms and broccoli.
- 2 Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread one-fourth of the chicken mixture in slow cooker. Layer with 3 of the uncooked noodles (breaking noodles as needed to fit), one-fourth of the chicken mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours 30 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional freshly ground pepper, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note