Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) beef chuck 1/2 inch cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2-3 carrots sliced in half moons
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 3-4 large potatoes 1/2 inch cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) beef broth (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place meat in slow cooker.
- 2. Combine flour, salt & pepper. Stir into meat covering thoroughly.
- 3. Add veggies.
- 4. Add Worcestershire sauce to beef broth. Pour over veggies. Mix well
- 5. Cover. Cook Low 10-12 hours or High 4-6 hours. Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MichelleM227 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note