Slow Cooker Beef Brisket over Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 3-4 pound(s) beef brisket
- 2 clove(s) garlic peeled, chopped
- 1 bottle(s) red lager
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet. Brown brisket on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Add garlic half way through. Transfer meat to slow cooker. Pour beer in skillet, scraping up brown bits. Simmer for one minute. Add to slow cooker. Nestle celery around beef.
- In a medium bowl, add remaining ingredients and whisk. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 8 hours. Remove from cooker and allow to sit about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Garlic Parmesan Mash ingredients:
- 5-6 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 C. milk
- 2 TBSP butter or margarine
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 C. shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Boil approximately 20 minutes. Drain water. Add remaining ingredients and whip with hand mixer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes