Slow Cook Down Home Pork Chops and Gravy
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 can(s) condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Combine first four ingredients in a freezer sized ziploc bag. Dredge chops in flour mixture, shaking off excess flour. Set chops aside. Combine what is left of the flour mixture and the can of condensed chicken broth in the slow cooker. Add oil to large skillet, and brown chops on both sides in oil. Transfer chops to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 2.5-5 hours. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes. If gravy becomes too thick, add a little water; if gravy is too thin, add a bit more flour.
- NOTE: Make SURE you use CONDENSED chicken broth, not regular. The chops will be very dry and tough if condensed chicken broth is not used.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandyg351 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note