Skillet Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 lemons sliced thin
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 6 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 skinned/boned chicken thighs
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 kalamata olives
- 8 small red potatoes quartered
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer in bottom of a 10” cast iron skillet.
- 3. Combine oil and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken, tomatoes, olives, and potato; toss to coat. Arrange chicken in a single layer on lemon slices. Arrange vegetable mixture over chicken. Bake at 450 for 55 minutes or until chicken is done. This dish creates its own rich yummy sauce.
- This recipe also works great in a crock pot! Add all ingredients to small-medium crock pot, cook on high for up to an
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shankanela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note