Skillet Macaroni and Beef
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground beef
- 2 cup(s) Elbow macaroni raw
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Green pepper Chopped
- 16 ounce(s) Tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- Brown beef. Remove from skillet.
- Cook macaroni, onion and green pepper in drippings until the macaroni is yellow.
- Return meat to skillet, add tomato sauce, water and other ingredients.
- Cover and simmer slowly 25 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir occasionally as macaroni may stick to the pan. Add more water if necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note