Simple Steamed Green Beans
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh green beans
- 1 teaspoon(s) blood orange olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sicilian lemon vinegar
- kosher salt
- 1. Prepare green beans by snapping them or cutting them to approx 1 inch in length and rinsing them.
- 2. Over a pot of boilingwater, steam beans for 15-20 minutes (until just tender with a little "bite" to them. Drain and put in ice water to chill.
- 3. Add other ingredients, seasoning to taste.
- 4. Put beans in a plastic bag to "marinate"
- 5. Serve room temperature with orange slice garnish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JANETDEVRIES and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple Steamed Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables