Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) shrimp raw
- 1 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) vermouth
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 lemons juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) scallions finely chopped including green tops
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers chopped
- 1. Wash shrimp, remove shells, leaving tails. Devein and rinse again. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 2. Combine butter, oil, vermouth, garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley in blender. Blend at top speed 10 seconds.
- 3. Arrange shrimp in an attractive pattern in flame proof shallow serving dish.
- 4. Pour marinade over shrimp and let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- 5. Broil 3-4 inches from flame for 5 minutes. Turn shrimp over for another 5 minutes or until shrimp is completely pink. DO NOT OVERCOOK
- 6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese Return to broiler until cheese melted.
- 7. Add scallions and capers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note