Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) shallot minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) oleo
- 1.5 pound(s) shrimp shelled
- 1 pound(s) fettucine
- 10 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 pint(s) half-and-half
- Cook the fettucine. Drain
- Saute shallot in butter (oleo) in a large fry pan. Add the shrimp.
- Set the shrimp aside.
- Put the noodles in the frying pan. Grate the cheese over the noodles.
- Slowly add half and half until you get a pleasing consistency.
- Add the shrimp back in.
- I like it with grated black pepper.
- Serve with a salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sunnysewsilly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note