- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 lb. fresh large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 can Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 1/2 cup water (opt)
- dash red pepper
- Heat butter in skillet. Add celery, green pepper and green onions and cook until tender. Add shrimp and cook 3 - 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink
- Add soup, water and red pepper and heat trough. Serve with rice.
- Sprinkle with paprika
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dotwil and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note