Shrimp Cocktail with Creamy-Spicy Green Onion Dipping Sauce
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sherry vinegar (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pound(s) peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, well chilled
- Put sour cream, lemon juice, oil, hot sauce, vinegar (if using), green onions, salt and pepper into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Transfer to a small serving bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to serve, arrange shrimp on a platter along with sauce. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note