Shrimp and Parmesan Steak
Community Recipe from
- 2, 10 ounce(s) Sirloin Steak
- 2 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry basil
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 20 Shrimp tails and shells removed
- 1. Grill steaks to medium rare, or how you prefer your steak.
- 2. Heat cream in a sauce pan and lightly boil, until it is half its original volume, being careful not to scorch.
- 3. Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, and pepper.
- 4. Saute shrimp
- 5. Top steak with shrimp and cheese sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chickeedoodle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note