Shirley Phillips Crab Cakes
- 8 ounce(s) Phillips crab meat
- .5 teaspoon(s) Old Bay
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- .5 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- .5 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) butter melted
- .5 teaspoon(s) parsley flakes
- .25 cup(s) bread crumbs or crushed crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for crab meat. Gently fold in the crab meat, being careful not to break up the lumps. Shape into cakes. Pan fry or bake at 375°F degrees for 12-15 minutes or until evenly brown on each side and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note