Shadow & Andrea's AwesomeSauce Stir Fry
- 4 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 2 cup(s) mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- Combine 2 tbsp. cornstarch, 2 tbsp. water, and 1/2 tsp. garlic powder.
- Add mixed vegetables and onion, toss to coat.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan, add vegetable mixture, cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add broccoli and cook 3-5 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat.
- In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stir until smooth.
- Bring sauce to boil in large saucepan, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat; sauce will thicken.
- Combine vegetables and sauce, serve over sticky rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ateal2490 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note