Seitan Rice Soup
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalk(s) celery with leaves
- 1 cup(s) cooked brown rice
- 1 onion(peeled, diced)
- 2 cup(s) seitan
- 1 cup(s) soy or rice milk
- 4 cup(s) vegetable stock (cold) or pareve chicken soup
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) white miso mixed with 2 TBL. water
- Combine diced Seitan,onion, celery, carrots, broth and rice in large pot. Bring to a boil, and simmer until vegies are tender (10-20 min.) Add soy milk and heat throughout. Turn off heat and season with miso, s,p.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harrietdorf0214 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seitan Rice Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews