Seasoned Tofu and Rice
- 1/2 container(s) firm tofu cubed
- 2 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic miced
- 1/2 bottle(s) Dales mariande
- 4 cup(s) brown rice cooked
- Cube and place the tofu in a container and tossed with a half bottle of Dale's marinade. Let soak until needed and at least overnight.
- Sliced the mushrooms and saute with garlic in a non stick pan. Add frozen broccoli and then the tofu. Heat until warm.
- Serve one fourth of the mixture over a cup of precooked brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlueIre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note