Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) plain Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 stalk(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 pound(s) cooked lobster meat (or cooked shrimp and crab) cut into 1/3" pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 whole-wheat hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, scallion and lemon juice. Fold in the lobster meat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to use. Just before serving, open the hot dog buns and brush the inside with olive oil. Heat a grill pan over moderately high heat and grill the bread until toasted. Fill each with 3/4 cup of the lobster mixture and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ybkinid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seafood/Lobster Roll Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches