Scalloped Potatos and Ham
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) potatos, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2-3 cup(s) skim milk, heated
- Preheat oven to 400*. Mix pepper, flour and salt together in small bowl.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer potatos, mixture and ham in casserole dish until gone. Dot top with butter, then pour milk over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350* and bake 50-60 minutes or until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scalloped Potatos and Ham Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes