Savory Pork Chops With Gravy
Community Recipe from
- Savory Pork Chops With Gravy
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops, about 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 teaspoons Wyler's Shakers™ Beef & French Onion Flavor
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley, optional
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker/Crock Pot. Cover and cook on
- low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Pork chop recipe serves 4 to 6
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Pork Chops With Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes