- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced unpeeled Braeburn or Gala apple
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2. Melt butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add apple slices, 1/3 cup shallots, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; saut 4 minutes or until apple starts to brown. Add apple cider to pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until apple is crisp-tender. Stir in thyme leaves. Serve apple mixture with the pork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sauteed Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables