- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 tub(s) Canola or Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 2 piece(s) Golden Delicious Apples
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat. Add apple and remaining ingredients. Cooke 8 minutes or until apple is tender and gold brown, stirring occassionally.
- YIELD 2servings (each 1C)
- Per serving: CAL 192, FAT 5mg (sat 0.4g), PRO 0.5g, CARB 37.2g, FIB 4.3g, CHOL 0mg, IRON 0.4mg, SOD 6mg CALC 28mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmj0919 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sauteed Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables