Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry
- 1 pound(s) pork sausage
- 4 cup(s) zucchini chunked or grated
- 1 cup(s) carrots grated
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1 package(s) spaghetti cooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Parmesean cheese grated
- Place sausage in skillet and begin to brown. Crumble sausage very finely. When fully cooked, drain grease and add zucchini, carrots, green onions, seasoned salt, and pepper to skillet. Allow veggies to cook. Stir well and remove from heat. In a large bowl, mixed cooked spaghetti and sausage/veggie mixture. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vemorgan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note