SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) regular ground sausage
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose baking/biscuit mix
- 4 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Mix all ingredients together.
- 3. Form into 1" balls.
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown.
- Sausage cheese balls can be frozen uncooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note