- 1 pound(s) Pork sausage meat
- 1/2 cup(s) Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sage
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Heinz Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soya sauce ( possibly low sodium)
- Mix 1st. 4 ingredients well. Form into balls - approx.1" diameter and brown well in a pan. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to absorb fat
- Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbling. Add sausage balls to sauce and serve with toothpicks.
- Can be frozen
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeraldineS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note