Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 2 jar(s) (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 pound(s) Bob Evans Italian Roll Sausage
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounce(s) sliced pepperoni
- 12 ounce(s) wide noodles
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Crumble sausage into medium skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove sausage and drain on paper towels.
- In large, lightly greased casserole dish, layer half of the noodles, half of the sausage, 1 jar of the pizza sauce, 1 cup of the cheese, and half the pepperoni slices.
- Repeat the layering with the other half of all the ingredients, finishing with attractively placed pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350 deg.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MulderFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes