Saucy Applesauce pork chops
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Applesauch
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 head(s) garlic minced
- 6 pork chops boneless 1/2 inch
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- In a bowl, combine the applesauce, sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour into a greased 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in the butter.
- When browned on both sides, place over the applesauce mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- I served with Perogies and brocolli
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ELHMommy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Saucy Applesauce pork chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes