salt and vinegar potato chips
Community Recipe from
- 4 yukon gold or red potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place two baking sheets in the oven, and let heat for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Remove baking sheets from oven, and arrange potato slices on sheets in a single layer. Bake until the potatoes are golden on the bottom side, about 30 minutes. Turn potatoes over, and bake until golden brown all over, about another 15 minutes. Remove from oven, drizzle with vinegar, and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
salt and vinegar potato chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers