Salmon with Puff Pastry and Pesto
- 4 pieces of purchased puff pastry, each cut to be just larger than a piece of salmon
- 4 (4 to 6-ounce) pieces salmon
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup purchased pesto
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, place the 4 pieces of puff pastry. Also place the 4 pieces of salmon, being careful to make sure they are not touching. Sprinkle each piece of salmon with 1 tablespoon of the sliced almonds. Bake for 10 minutes.
- To serve, place each piece of puff pastry on a plate. Top each puff pastry with 1 tablespoon of pesto. Top the pesto with 2 slices of tomatoes each. Top the tomatoes with the salmon and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gscpdx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon with Puff Pastry and Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes