Salmon and Spinach in Parchment from Everyday Food
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) baby spinach (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated orange zest
- 3 oranges peeled, cut into 1/4 " thick rounds
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (1 1/2 lbs. total)
- 2-inch piece(s) fresh ginger peeled, cut into thin strips
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide spinach among four 16-inch-long pieces of parchment paper. Top with orange zest and orange slices, salmon, ginger, and shallots; season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- 2. Bring long ends of paper together and fold down 3 times to make a seam. Tuck ends underneath to secure.
- 3. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until packets are puffed and salmon is cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes. Transfer packets to plates, pull open and serve immediately.
- CALORIES: 406 FAT: 18g PROTEIN: 37g CARB: 26g FIBER: 5g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon and Spinach in Parchment from Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes