Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) Bread Crumbs I use sliced bread
- 1 teaspoon(s) Minced Onion To your Liking
- 3/4 to 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1 package(s) meatloaf (McCormick)
- 4 to 5 package(s) McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- Combine the ground beef, bread, meatloaf packet, egg, onion and milk. Mix and shape into patties about 3/4 thick. Brown them and add to a casserole dish with lid.
- Gravy Packages follow package directions cook on stove till it boils for 2 mins. Pour over meat.
- Bake 325 for 45 min. to 1 hour.
- I make mash potatoes to go with it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hybertson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salisbury steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes