Sake-Soy Grilled Ono with Pineapple Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) medium dry sake
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic chili paste
- 42 ounce(s) ono, swordfish, or wahoo fillets 6 oz. each
- combine soy sauce and mext three ingredients in a large bowl. Add fish and toss to coat. Cover and chill 20 minutes. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixtue to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 8-10 minutes or until sauce reduce to 1/2 cup; keep warm.
- Preheat grill. Place fish on a grill rack coated with cooking spray over medium-hot heat. Grill, covered, 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with marinade reduction and serve with pinapple fried rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mingo3209 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note