Rosemary Lamb Chops with Lemon Sauce
These exquisite rosemary-seasoned lamb chops are complemented by a savory lemon-mustard sauce that is not only delicious...but quick and easy as well. The lamb chops can also be grilled. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the lamb for 10 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning the lamb over once halfway through the grilling time. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
- 6 lamb chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup(s) SwansonxC2xAE Chicken Broth or SwansonxC2xAE Chicken Stock
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 3 teaspoon(s) Dijon-style mustard
- • Heat the broiler. Season the lamb with the rosemary. Place the lamb on a rack in a broiler pan.
- • Broil for 10 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning the lamb over once halfway through the broiling time.
- • Grate 1 teaspoon zest and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice from the lemon.
- • Stir the broth and cornstarch in a 1-quart saucepan until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve with the lamb.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note