Root Beer Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon(s) root beer
- Gradually add the confectioners' sugar to butter until well mixed.
- Add the vanilla and root beer. If necessary, add more root beer or confectioners' sugar to reach desired spreading consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Root Beer Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings