ROLLOVER TURKEY VEGGi CHILI
Community Recipe from
- 3-4 cup(s) leftover Bolognese sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVEOO
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 1 box frozen corn (10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar
- Baked tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 1 can(s) can black or red beans, rinsed
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with two turns of the pan of EVOO. Add in the grated zucchini and cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn, black or red beans and chili powder.
- Add in the Bolognese sauce and bring up to a bubble. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- To serve, ladle the chili into bowls and top with cheese and lightly crushed tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Genuinef250 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ROLLOVER TURKEY VEGGi CHILI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes