Rolled Boneless Loin of Pork
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Fresh spinach, blanched and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic,finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground coriander
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Boneless loin of pork,about 3 pounds
- Combine all the ingredients,except the loin of pork, in a bowl.mix well, and set aside.
- Cut the lion( or have the butcher do it) as if you were peeling a log, keeping the cut 1/2-inch thick. Lay the pork out flat.
- Spread the stuffing over the entire surface of the pork. Proceed to roll the loin up, fairly tightly, doing your best to keep the stuffing from coming out the ends . Tie the lion securely in 3 or 4 places.
- Place the loin in a roasting pan and roast in a 350 degree F. Oven for 11/2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degree F.
- Remove the meat to a platter and let stand for 10 min. Meanwhile ,deglaze the roasting pan with 1/2 cup of dry white wine or Madeira . Serve separately .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note