- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1/2 butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 2 head(s) broccoli chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and coat with olive oil.
- Chop vegetables, place all on oiled pan except for broccoli. Stir around with hands so that the veggies soak up the oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring after every 10 minutes. After 25 minutes, add the broccoli and continue to bake for an additional 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGBerris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note