Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Apples and Onion
Community Recipe from
- 5 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled & cubed
- 3 Granny Smith apples peeled & cut in wedges
- 1 red onion - large cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon(s) pancake syrup
- 1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut potatoes into large chunks. Peel and cut apples into about 8 wedges each. Peel and cut onion into thin length-wise slices. Toss together and place in a large casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Dot with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with pancake syrup. Bake covered for about an hour. Remove lid and stir all to combine. Leave lid off and continue to bake until the vegetables begin to carmelize.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Apples and Onion Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables