Roasted harvest vegetables
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) Carrots Peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) Brussels sprouts Trimmed and halved
- 1/2 pound(s) Potatoes Halved, quartered
- 1 Butternut squash Peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, broth, salt, and pepper and then toss with the mixed vegetables to coat. Drain and save the remaining broth mixture, then spread the vegetables on the jelly roll pan. Pour the reserved broth mixture over the vegetables. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted harvest vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables