Roasted Garlic Boursin Mashed Potatoes
- 6-8 whole(s) Potatoes Boiled and peeled
- 1 package(s) Boursin Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream
- 6-10 clove(s) Garlic Roasted and peeled
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt, Pepper, Tony's To taste
- Cut off the top of garlic pod. Set pod on sheet of aluminum foil and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil over pod. Close aluminum foil over garlic pod (sealing in heat) and roast at 350 for 1 hour (or until cloves are soft).
- Boil 6-8 russett potatoes. Peel after boiling.
- In Electric mixer or large bowl with hand-held mixer:
- -Mash the potatoes or mix in electric mixing bowl
- -Add in the butter in pieces until well mixed
- -Add in the Boursin and mix
- -Add in 6-8 of the soft roasted garlic cloves and mix (more if preferred strong)
- -Add in the cream and mix. Add more cream if too thick
- -Salt, Pepper & Tony's to taste and mix
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SMassie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note