Roasted Eggplant Bruschetta
Community Recipe from
- 1 eggplant cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Pressed Olive Italian Herbs Olive Oil divided
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 Roma Tomatoes cut into 1/4 inch dice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place eggplant onto baking sheet and toss with 2 Tbsp of the olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- While the eggplant is cooling, whisk together the garlic, salt, and the remaining olive oil in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, basil, cooled eggplant. Add the olive oil mixture. Mix gently.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Serve over toasted ciabatta bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PressedOlive and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note