Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Potatoes and Bacon
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, halved if very small
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprout
- 6 medium shallots, quartered
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Change Measurements: US | Metric
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 1/4 hr
- 1 Heat oven to 450 deg.
- 2 Combine the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, shallots and bacon in large bowl; toss with the oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss again.
- 3 Transfer to a 10 x 15 Pyrex dish and roast (I used my non-stick roasting pan), stirring every 15 minute until the veggies are tender and well browned (35 to 40 min.).
- 4 Combine melted butter and lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over veggies and toss to coat.
- 5 Serve immediately.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/roasted-brussels-sprouts-with-potatoes-and-bacon-145430#ixzz1QcWXfKWO
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Potatoes and Bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables