Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Peanuts
- 3 pound(s) brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 8 slice(s) regular bacon, each cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 450. Divide brussels sprouts equally between two rimmed baking sheets and toss with oil. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Roast until tender and browned, about 35 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. Keep warm while preparing the nuts and bacon. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the peanuts. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly and chop coarsely. In that same large skillet, cook bacon pieces over medium-high heat until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes. Toss with roasted brussels sprounts, top with chopped nuts, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrancesNance01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note