Also you can try sprinkling with crumbled crisp bacon at last 5-10 minutes of cook time. Who said brussel sprouts are yucky? When you roast them, they're delicious!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sprouts in a bag with oil, salt & pepper.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, shaking the pan every 5 to 7 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lisa92285 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note