Roast turkey breast supper
Community Recipe from
- 1 Turkey breast Bone in, skin on (2 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Each dried thyme, savory, and rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Water
- Pan Gravy
- 4 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) Water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle thyme, savory, rosemary and pepper over top of turkey breast; place in small roasting pan. Pour in water.
- Roast for 70 to 80 minutes or until juices run clear when turkey is pierced with a fork and the meat thermometer registers 170°F.Remove to a large plate and keep warm.
- Pan gravy: Sprinkle flour over pan juices; whisk until blended. Whisk in water. Bring to boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Add water to thin gravy if necessary.
- Remove skin from turkey breast. Slice and serve with pan gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitkatqt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note