Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts - Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) rigatoni or some other short pasta
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower (about 1 pound) cut into florets
- 8 ounce(s) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved quartered if large
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounce(s) grated pecorino plus more for serving
- 1. Heat oven to 450. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid, drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, on 2 large rimmed baking sheets, toss the cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and onion with the thyme, 2 tbsp. of the oil, and 1/2 each tsp. salt and pepper. Roast, tossing the vegetables once and rotating the sheets halfway through, until golden brown and tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 3. Add the vegetables, pecorino, 1/2 cup of the reserved cooking water, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the pasta and toss to combine (add more cooking water if the pasta seems dry). Serve sprinkled with additional pecorino.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts - Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes