Rice Noodle and Edamame Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) edamame beans 10-12 oz.
- 8 ounce(s) rice noodles cooked according to directions
- 1 cup(s) seaweed or sprouts
- 1/2 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/3 red onion sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) peanuts lightly salted
- Cook noodles according to package directions and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside. Assemble cut/sliced vegetables; set aside. Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and other spices in the serving bowl; toss in veggies and noodles. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nictoes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note